Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE

Old 11-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE

FS set of OEM fender Flares Super White $100 + shipping

one has a little rash scrap but not a deal breaker see pics below
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE-2010-11-15_07-48-19_839.jpg   FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE-2010-11-15_07-48-27_978.jpg   FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE-2010-11-15_07-48-41_439.jpg   FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE-2010-11-15_07-49-08_315.jpg   FS: 05+ OEM Fender Flares Shortbed WHITE-2010-11-15_07-48-50_189.jpg  

Old 11-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. Shipping to 85326? Thank you.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
bump lol
TacoTron, are those yours? Haha.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
TacoTron, are those yours? Haha.
Yeah but I'm not good with the whole internet paypal and shipping thing. Southern X is the man!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah but I'm not good with the whole internet paypal and shipping thing. Southern X is the man!
Nice.

I think I would rather have a reason to go to my favorite restaurant... Which happens to be in Albuquerque. Ha.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #7
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice.

I think I would rather have a reason to go to my favorite restaurant... Which happens to be in Albuquerque. Ha.
which restaurant is that?
Old 11-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Abuelita's New Mexican Kitchen.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
Tacotronn

Quote:
Abuelita's New Mexican Kitchen.
Never heard of it lol
Old 11-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #10
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never heard of it lol
It's good. I drive there from Phoenix just for lunch sometimes.
Old 11-16-2010, 09:00 AM   #11
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice.

come on out and pick them up!
Old 11-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
FJ FTW!

Sold sold sold thanks himmie
Old 11-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again.

Oh, and the food was awesome. Haha.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #16
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant believe you really came down here!
Haha. I do drive a 2009 Corolla with 190,000 miles on it...

Plus, I told you, my favorite restaurant is there. That chicken salad is totally worth it.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
Tacotronn

Damn thats whatsup! haha if i get some avid sliders will you bring them down? haha jk
Old 11-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #18
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn thats whatsup! haha if i get some avid sliders will you bring them down? haha jk
Sure. I have transported stranger things. Haha. I only request a pack of Camel Wides and a bottle of Sunkist...
Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 PM   #19
Tacotronn

Quote:
Sure. I have transported stranger things. Haha. I only request a pack of Camel Wides and a bottle of Sunkist...
Damn too bad I'm getting relentlessfab sliders. Damn 09 corolla with 190k thats insane!!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #20
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Ha. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, I drive a lot... Heh.