Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ TACOMA skid plate like "baja bumpers"

Old 11-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
05+ TACOMA skid plate like "baja bumpers"

Hey guy trying to sell my latest bumper build need cash willing to part with it for 400 firm

1-3/4" .120 wall DOM tubing with 1/8" frame horns welded to 1/4" mounting plates with 1/8" aluminum skid defiantly the strongest bumper i've built to date

More of my work
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eware-lol.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...ng-lt-kit.html

Needed to chop the tubes for a non-fiberglass truck so I had to borrow Eric's

It looks crooked on my truck because my fiberglass is 1.5" higher on the passenger side
Old 11-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man, free bump
Old 11-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP!
Old 11-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by supratrippy View Post
bump
Sale Pending meeting up with Rex on Saturday
Old 11-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
Jbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbizz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
Jbizz's Tacoma Gallery
i want one!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
damn good price bump!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
I love your bumpers! Free bump; if I had the cash....
Old 12-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Bump from the dead!

Well I started a bumper but buyer had to back out do to money issues so It's up for sale. Should be just like the last one. Could make the skid wider or skinnier it's buyers preference.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I going to be in the LA area on the 19th so I can deliver
Old 12-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #11
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to the Houston area?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
does it just bolt on?
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication

You ready Trapper?

I'll get a shipping quote tomorrow when I'm done with the bumper
Old 12-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #14
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtflinger 05 View Post
does it just bolt on?
Yeah direct bolt-on
Old 12-13-2010, 12:02 PM   #15
4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
what part of la are u going to be in? im getting more and more interested
Old 12-13-2010, 12:05 PM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

I'm going to Pomona
Old 12-13-2010, 02:10 PM   #17
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Yes let me know.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:49 PM   #18
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
So damn tempting. If i can sell my old car parts ill jump on this deal
Old 12-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #19
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
FML why do all the people who build cool shit like this and sell it for cheap live far from me!
Old 12-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #20
Hacksaw engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
FML why do all the people who build cool shit like this and sell it for cheap live far from me!
Shipping can't be that bad. I would build my own. I just don't have the time.