Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My scoop hood for your non scoop hood (RR)

Old 11-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #1
bootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to behold
bootywarrior's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My scoop hood for your non scoop hood (RR)

Wow that was fast! TRADED
Old 11-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
Someone will jump on this quick. Good luck with the trade!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:59 AM   #3
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, you don'.t see this everyday. GLWS
Old 11-16-2010, 06:27 AM   #5
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious. Why do you want to get rid of the scooped hood? I have the non-scooped but really like the look of the scooped one. Is there any reason other than appearance that you do not like the scooped hood? Thanks.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:45 AM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
But does the scooped hood do calculus?
Old 11-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Some folks don't like the glare that can come off it depending on height of the driver and where the sun is. Some folks will also tell you it obstructs offroad visibility.
i thought people were crazy when they said the glare was bad at times but it is true now that i have a scoop
Old 11-16-2010, 08:15 AM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I have a scoop, never had glare and my trucks cleaned usually twice a week, squeeky clean
Old 11-16-2010, 08:25 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i thought people were crazy when they said the glare was bad at times but it is true now that i have a scoop
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I have a scoop, never had glare and my trucks cleaned usually twice a week, squeeky clean
My truck is not nearly that clean but I also have never had a glare issue. I'm firmly convinced it's due to seat position and my height.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 11-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
bootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbrown View Post
Just curious. Why do you want to get rid of the scooped hood? I have the non-scooped but really like the look of the scooped one. Is there any reason other than appearance that you do not like the scooped hood? Thanks.
I just don't like the look of it anymore.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
Thanks
Old 11-16-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ This is a random unique trade in a unique color. This is the first in 3yrs I've seen this pop up. Where were you then when I needed one? LOL

Good Luck with the Trade
Old 11-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #16
Also looking to trade my billet grill + RR outter for your stock RR grill
Old 11-17-2010, 01:27 PM   #20
Pending