Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT/WTB : BSP non scooped hood for Scooper Hood, any color

Old 11-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB : BSP non scooped hood for Scooper Hood, any color

I have a BSP non scooped hood, with some dings in it and a nice spot i have to keep flexed out w a piece of cardboard lol, easily fixable by someone with the knowledge or the right tool.

I will trade my non scooped + cash or i will buy a scooped, preferably BSP, the amount of cash i pay goes down if its any other color

this is the hood straight on, i will post an aeriel in a little
Old 11-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
will post pics tonight when i get home my mistake
Old 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
Banned
BUMP still wanting to trade my hood for a scooped hood
Old 01-21-2011, 05:08 AM   #5
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
hood

If you can't find a hood, I have a black non scooped hood ill sell ya,its in very good condition. How much you willing to pay for hood with a scoop. If price is right I might sell mine
Old 01-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #6
Banned
considering ebay has them for 200 shipped no more than 200