Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 3.73 gears out of TRD Sport

Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 3.73 gears out of TRD Sport

EDIT: Did you TRD sport fellas regear? Need to rid of those gears that are just sitting that nobody wants? Well guess what? This guy wants em! I am now looking for only the 3.73 gears. I DO NOT need the housing. I just need the gears (lsd attached is fine). So for all of you fellas that sent me pms about wanting to sell me your stock gears before. HIT ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i just got my 06 TRD Sport double cab regeared to 4.88 today
the stock gears are at my buddys shop lemme give him a call and hopefully go pick em up and we can work somethin out!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #3
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
bumpage...
Old 11-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
I need the carrier assembly bump.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone? I don't even have to have the ring and pinion and all that... I just need the housing if that's at all possible. Thanks.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 12-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #7
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
PM Replied....

While I wait.... Anyone else? It can be just the housing out of the options given... I don't need the carrier or pinion....
Old 12-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you kind sir... at 4 in the morning??? wtf??....... lol
Old 12-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you are still waiting by the time I regear I'll let you know.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #11
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
sweet let me know.... I just need the housing of a TRD sport or Prerunner. Possibly a 1st gen 8.4" rear
Old 12-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
i know at least older year tundras, all 4ruuners from 96-present (i believe), and even sequoias all use the same diff, FYI...might help broaden your search!

i mean, if all your after is the housing...i would also check ttora, there has to be some guys that want to get rid of a housing cheap.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some 4.10's i'm regearing my 8.4" LSD diff with as soon as I get the money for the install kits.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #15
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the housing?
Old 12-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #16
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if a base model 1998 tacoma has an 8.4 inch housing?
Old 12-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
dont believe so, but could be wrong. 5lug axle right? maybe go ask the customtacos.com guys
Old 12-05-2010, 09:05 PM   #18
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
very true.... I know the s-runner comes with the same size diff as we do... I think...
Old 01-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #19
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
EDITED Original Post Bump.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #20
Blowin by em sideways

xroller's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.... for the night owls...