Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOCAL WTT: Super white hood no scoop for w/scoop also chrome bumper for white bumper

Old 11-16-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
SOCAL WTT: Super white hood no scoop for w/scoop also chrome bumper for white bumper

well heres my attempt at it i know it's a stretch but worth a try

i got a SUPER WHITE trd off road hood no scoop and im look for a sport scooped hood!!
it's good condition no cosmetic damage

will add $$cash$$ on top of my trade for the hood

also looking to get a white sport bumper or the black bumper that comes off the five lugger trucks instead of the chrome will trade with $$cash$$ on top of that

pm me if your interested
will meet up anywhere in socal!!
san deigo to la

probaly know what a hood and bumper looks like but

it's the rules gotta have pics

Old 11-19-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Any takers?
Old 01-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #3

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Open to taking a black bumper from like a five lugger