LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.

Up for sale is a unique style yoshi grill. Some people may call it the poor man's grillcraft but I still think it's more unique. Not so much of a satoshi but I got the idea from merging the satoshi and grillcraft. And I also saw a very similar one from another member from Texas. However his did not have the spike in the middle like mine.

Mesh front and mesh tri-angles w/ TRD 3M-sticker emblem. Pics look crappy, I'll try to post some better ones tomorrow.

Price:

$185 shipped

$165 Local

PM for any questions.

Better Pics on Post #21
Attached Thumbnails
Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-front-1.jpg   Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-front-2.jpg   Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-front-3.jpg   Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-front-trd.jpg   Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-back-spike.jpg  

Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-back-triangle.jpg   Unique Yoshi Style Grill - 2nd Gen.-backside.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No cash but bump for a great looking grille!
Old 11-17-2010, 03:12 AM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 11-17-2010, 03:49 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great free bump. I have my chrome on the way! JOE>
Old 11-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
dude thats sick
Old 11-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #7
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
what mesh is that? where did you get it?
Old 11-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 11-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0BlackTaco6 View Post
what mesh is that? where did you get it?
I bought it from Doubletaco and member from Texas. It's a really nice piece of mesh. He has about 6 pieces left but not sure if he'll ship.

Holes are smaller than the grillcraft.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:34 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
pm'd
PM'd back, will try to take better pics of it on my truck during the day.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i wish but i gotta save up the cash for spacers...how hard was it to make???
Old 11-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
i wish but i gotta save up the cash for spacers...how hard was it to make???
Well it wasn't too hard to make but it was time consuming......it took a month to build but I worked on it very slowly.....in my spare time.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:44 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
whatd u do??? take out the plastic part that u usually cut n then put in the mesh???
Old 11-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
whatd u do??? take out the plastic part that u usually cut n then put in the mesh???
Separated both pieces, the chrome and the insert.

I cut the inside of the insert and bolted down the mesh to the insert.

Epoxy some bolts to the inside chrome piece.

Put both pieces together and bolted everything down with Bolts and Nuts.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #16
BKurpis is on a distinguished road
BKurpis's Tacoma Gallery
Still got it?? I want it !!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #17
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
The chrome surround needs to be color matched or painted black, that would be off the hook.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #18
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd a few days back- looking for pics of it on the blue truck. I have the cash in hand and a paypal account waiting. send me a pm!
Old 11-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
The chrome surround needs to be color matched or painted black, that would be off the hook.

Yeah, I'm working on 2 grills right now. This chrome one that I finished (which came out great) and a Satoshi Color matched grill (Indigo Blue). I was actually thinking of making this one color match......it would definetly be a nice one if I went that route.