Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS+Trade BHLM.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
WTS+Trade BHLM.

I have a pair of OEM BHLM headlights. I would like to sell for $75+ trade for a pair of OEM lights that are in good condition. Would like to keep it local if possible. If your willing to pay for shipping I will consider but local comes first. They do have some surface scratches but can be buffed out. Thank you.

One of them has a little over spray and a little gunk but it is not noticeable.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
I would be willing but im in fresno. My lights are in decent shape, just need some polish.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pm me with some pics. Do they have any scratches?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
TiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the roughTiMe is a jewel in the rough
TiMe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Pm me with some pics. Do they have any scratches?
Wont be able to get your pics until tomorrow. No scratches just gettin the lil haze to them.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #5

I will do a straight trade for reg oem lights... Will ship if person buying pays for shipping.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #6

Bump!
Old 11-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I will trade them with you but im not local, and i cant have mine gone for a few days waiting for yours.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
05DCTACO
05sMoKeDTaCo916r is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
05sMoKeDTaCo916r's Tacoma Gallery
BLHM Trade

Im in Natomas and ill trade you straight across if your interested.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #10

Pm's replied.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:04 AM   #11
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thought u was doing retros.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #12

I'll be doing them in the begging of Jan. Have to buy Xmas gifts.