Old 11-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
r.i.p.taco is on a distinguished road
r.i.p.taco's Tacoma Gallery
FS NV: Misc interior stuff 05+ taco

05+ taco misc interior and tie down cleats

Stock subwoofer and enclosure. 50.00

Stock TRD floor mats front and rear 25.00 sold

Double din surround. Matches exactly to interior. 10.00

Scosche stealth sub box for double cab. fit 10 inch sub. mounts in same area as stock sub. allows more airspace for sub making bass deeper and crisper. 100.00

NEWLY added 4 tie down cleats 50.00 for the set. I would like to sell as a set only.

Buyer pays shipping and PP%

Old 11-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
bumpty up for pics
Old 11-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
05DCTACO
05sMoKeDTaCo916r is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
05sMoKeDTaCo916r's Tacoma Gallery
Shoche sub box

How much to ship the sub box to Sacramento ca 95838? PM me thanks
Old 11-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the mats. Pmd
Old 11-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for surround.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:11 PM   #6
All PMs answered. Thanks for looking everyone!!
Old 11-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
wolverine8 will become famous soon enough

Name: MV
wolverine8's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the stock subwoofer and enclosure? If so I'll take it and the CAI for a combined shipped price? PM'ed you too. I'm in NM.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #8
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for any accessory meter for my 2005 Tacoma. It controls the outside air temp and compass digital readout in the ceiling of the cab. Let me know if you have one to sell. Mine's busted and I don't want to pay dealer price.

Photo attached.
Attached Thumbnails
FS NV: Misc interior stuff 05+ taco-2005-tacoma-temp-gps-board.jpg  
Old 11-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ifi Night dont take the Mats, I want second dibs....PM'd
Old 11-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I'm looking for any accessory meter for my 2005 Tacoma. It controls the outside air temp and compass digital readout in the ceiling of the cab. Let me know if you have one to sell. Mine's busted and I don't want to pay dealer price.

Photo attached.

Did you try the 510 resistor?
Old 11-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, See the picture attached to my first post. I think I fried the board with my amatuer soldering attempt. Dooohhhh!