Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Brand new Weathertechs

Old 11-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
The tacoman is on a distinguished road
The tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Brand new Weathertechs

I am about to have some brand new weathertech digital fit floormats for sale. I already have a set in my truck and went ahead and ordered another set in this last group buy, just so I could order some for my wifes car. So long story short I will have some brand new in box weathertechs for sale. It will cost just a little more than the group buy did, just because I am going to have to ship them to someone. I am going to say $155 shipped. If someone in the DFW area wants to pick them up I'll sell them for $140 which is what I am paying for them. I am not trying to make any money off of these, just ordered them so I could get a deal on some for another car.

I should be ordering them in the next day or two and wanted to put this on here, just in case someone wanted to specify what color etc. they wanted. If noone responds I will probably just order black with hooks on the drivers side.

Sorry no pictures right now because i don't have them yet, but there are tons of pictures of them on this site and others.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you could order them for 1st or 2nd Gen, correct?

(I'm not buying; a reply to the above question may expand your potential market...just a thought.)
Old 11-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested, but only the in fronts if you are willing to split them up and if they are black.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
Sounds like you could order them for 1st or 2nd Gen, correct?

(I'm not buying; a reply to the above question may expand your potential market...just a thought.)

I'm guessing i could. I am sure i can talk them into it when they called. Thanks, thats a good point.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
I might be interested, but only the in fronts if you are willing to split them up and if they are black.
I am sure they will let me order just the fronts. I would say for $105 shipped. which is $15 more than the group buy price for shipping.