Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Long Travel CV Boots and other parts

Old 11-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
Taco Surpreme
Beef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beef Taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Beef Taco00
WTS: Long Travel CV Boots and other parts

Hey yall, I got a few items I need to sell due to they are cluddering up my storage unit and I gotta replace the idler pulleys on my rig. I really don't want to part with these items but I figure someone can get some use out of em while putting cash in my pocket for new pulleys. Will ship to you if you pay for shipping.

SOLD Viair 450 Compressor, I had this on my tacoma to run my train horns and I was gonna do an on-board air system on the FJ but haven't had time. Compressor works great. Its 150psi max and 100% duty from 100psi-150psi. Will take $75 obo. This compressor is $250 brand new.

SOLD 2.5 gallon Viair Air Tank This is a very slim tank that will fit perfect under the rear the tacoma with the spare tire removed. No leaks on the tank. Removed off my tacoma before trading it in. I paid $90 for it brand new. I'll take $50 obo for it.

All-Pro Long Travel Outter CV Boots. I bought these for my tacoma. They would be great for someone with a huge angle on their outter boots and want to keep from tearing them. These are brand new never installed. I paid $75 after shipping for these. I will take $40 obo.

email me at gixxxifer@aol.com
Thanks,
Leon
Old 11-18-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
You will need to add pics to keep this thread alive...
Old 11-18-2010, 03:36 AM   #4
modthemodded is on a distinguished road
modthemodded's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the compressor pending current pics , thanks.