Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Slimcubby HID kit

Old 11-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Slimcubby HID kit

Comes with everything you need.
6000K bulbs
High/Low beam relay
2 ballasts (35W)
all the wiring

$80 OBO

I've used the bulbs for about 4 months so they still have plenty of life.

Just going a different route!!

I'd prefer NOT to ship because I'd worry about the bulbs being damaged, but I will ship if you want me to! I'd just try to make it as secure as possible. ($90 shipped)
Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, that kit will fit in a small flat rate box from the post office for $5 shipped anywhere in the US. Just in case you do ship them. GLWS.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:05 AM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Hey man, that kit will fit in a small flat rate box from the post office for $5 shipped anywhere in the US. Just in case you do ship them. GLWS.

Cool, thanks.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #4

Sold!