Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: NEW Polk Audio db6501 6.5" Component System

Old 11-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NEW Polk Audio db6501 6.5" Component System

I decided to go a different direction for my Taco after having these for a few months.

These are brand new in the box.

Here's the specs page from Polk: http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/specs/db6501/

Some pictures (sorry for the crumby cell phone quality):

I'm asking $110 for these, which includes shipping and PayPal fee.

EDIT: SOLD!
Old 11-19-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have the mounting rings too?
Old 11-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer,,just installed some DB651's. They sound really good.

The factory mounting rings didn't fit my 1st gen,,fwiw.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

Aww, just missed you I guess Mod. I agree, they do sound really good. I have some Polk db's installed in my Corvette and couldn't be happier with them. Nice, crisp sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmonke View Post
Did you have the mounting rings too?
No, sorry, I don't have the mounts. I did, in fact, use the mounting rings I bought for my setup. I bought them from Marv (vendor here on TW), and they're a quality piece.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #5
Mod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shedMod is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k View Post
Aww, just missed you I guess Mod. I agree, they do sound really good. I have some Polk db's installed in my Corvette and couldn't be happier with them. Nice, crisp sound.

Next time,,lol.

Someone should jump on those,,thats a swinging component deal on some excellent sounding speakers. Been pounding a similar set for a week now and so far so good. a few light duty heat cycles on them before I dialed it up,,just to be sure.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #6

Sold!