Notices

Big Sale @ 4 Wheel Parts

Old 11-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Big Sale @ 4 Wheel Parts

Like the title says... Big sale at 4 Wheel Parts stores across America today 9AM to 5PM. Most stores are already open... But Here in Hawaii the Waipahu store is openin in 10 minutes... Free shirts to the first 50 people. May be a good opportunity for parts... Lots of wheels... Clearance of scratch & dent stuff... If you're coming to the Hawaii store I'll be the guy in the BMW Z3.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #2

I'm here at 4WheelParts... I'm getting a set of 4 XD779 series in flat black for 200+Tax.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
You wanna pick up a set of wheels for me to, Ill send ya some cash?
Old 11-20-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
You wanna pick up a set of wheels for me to, Ill send ya some cash?
x2
Old 11-20-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
The location by me in Mesa wasn't having any real specials. Called and asked in advance and the salesman confirmed, drove over and nothing to offer that isn't available on the Website
Old 11-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya i called the riverside store and he was like on select pro comps we have a 50 dollars off special!! i was like great.... 4 wheel parts is usually 50 bucks over priced anyways..still wasnt a good enough sale for me t buy from them
Old 11-20-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Want to buy an Optima D35 battery and they have it, but advanceautoparts $50 off is cheaper than what 4 wheel parts has to offer.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #9
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
That store SUX. Wouldn't take anything for free from that place. Might as well be SuperShops
Old 11-20-2010, 06:31 PM   #10
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
That store SUX. Wouldn't take anything for free from that place. Might as well be SuperShops
This. 4WP blows. Horrible customer service. I give them a fail/10
Old 11-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #11
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
I have mixed opinions of 4 wheel parts. Certain so cal stores have idiots working there and others have very knowledgeable employees. It's hit or miss.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #12
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
if your blindly buying shit from them and taking their advice for your truck and letting them install your ish., then its all your fault. they have decent prices and sales pop up often.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
if your blindly buying shit from them and taking their advice for your truck and letting them install your ish., then its all your fault. they have decent prices and sales pop up often.
you know what greg until i see your new tacoma you just SHUT UP DAMNIT
Old 11-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #14
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys i see that some ppl buy parts from 4wheelparts
i know alot of the workers at the compton location and we have a business deal with them so i get big discounts, i get the parts at wholesale, ive been buying them for family and friends and selling it to them, ofcourse with a profit as i dont do this for free :P but its still cheaper than retail so if anyone needs anything, pm me and i can get you a good deal!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #15

They do tend to be over priced, but being on an island makes things difficult sometimes, especially with shipping. To ship a set of wheels to Hawaii is a good chunk of change. I think I got a fairly decent deal with the wheels. Normally they are over $200 each and I got the set for $200. I will not seek their advice... mostly because I already know what I want. I just wish I still had my Tacoma... These wheels aren't for a Taco.. they are for my 94 FJ80. It's not a Taco... but at least it's still a Toyota. It's also a beast off-road. My mom has had hers for 8 years now and it went places you'd never expect a full size SUV to go.