Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2010 Exterior door handles

Old 11-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
Big Red 10 is on a distinguished road
Big Red 10's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Exterior door handles

Hey guys, I bought a new Barcelona Red double cab off road and love everything but the black door handles. Does someone need black handles? I will trade for red or I will buy them for my four doors. I'd even look at new mirrors since they are also black. The handles are $170 on that TRD4u site, and I just can't pay that much money. I also can't get into the whole paint thing so please don't tell me to buy a can of spray paint! :-) Thanks.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
trdparts4u.com sells color matched door handles for a good price and they are easy to replace. check em out
Old 11-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
is easier to trade it for a trd taco.thats what i did.i thought i would be happy with an sr5.....i wasnt
Old 11-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Price must have gone up some. I paid $150 for color matched handles, then sold the black ones for $60. After I got the color match handles, grill, and bumper done, the mirrors look fine to me.