Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: Complete 1st Gen 3.4 Supercharger

Old 11-20-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: Complete 1st Gen 3.4 Supercharger

Hey dudes and dudettes. I dont have the time or space to do this supercharger install anymore. Going overseas and I'll be in korea for a year. I could use the funds elsewhere. So I have the 1st Gen Supercharger assy. It has been completely rebuild and recoated by a place called the High Speed Lab. This thing should last longer than the truck it gets installed on. I also have all the bolts brackets and idler pulley. Also I have the 7th injector kit from URD which will come with the kit aswell. I also have the check valve required on some 3.4L's. hmm. Two drive belts come with it also. And if you want the Autometer boost gauge I have in the pic and the AFR sensor to monitor how rich/lean youre running we could work something out. PM me or something if you would like to know more! THanks for lookin!

$2700 obo. Dont worry about shipping. I'll take care of that part

Old 11-21-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
markveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the roughmarkveneris is a jewel in the rough
Marines:
Name: mark
markveneris's Tacoma Gallery
interested

I am interested, I have PMed you.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PM returned
Old 11-21-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
durangotacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
durangotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent. What is the part # off the FTC? What year tacoma were you running it on?
Old 11-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
Don't go off ninjin
I was trying to install it on a 96 but never had the chance. Need a lot of stuff to adapt it on a 96.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #6
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
what did you all need? Would you still need all of it for a 97?
Old 11-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #7
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
uh oh matt where are you
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
Don't go off ninjin
Everything will fit on a 97. The only reason 95.5-96 are special is because they have a different ECM and Engine Harness. You will be fine with a 97. Everything will bolt right up
Old 11-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
You'll be hearing from me soon i hope
Old 11-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #10
Don't go off ninjin
Good Morning TW bump!
Old 11-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #11
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-23-2010, 07:40 AM   #12
Don't go off ninjin
Hahahaha nice
Old 11-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I'm surprised it's still here to be honest. That's a smoking deal!!!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #14
Don't go off ninjin
Ya the charger itself is absolutely pristine cause of the fresh rebuilt/coating. Also comes with an xd-16 with lc-1 to monitor air fuel ratios. And also comes with URDs complete 7th injector and has only been opened so I could inventory it and bask in all it's glory
Old 01-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
No Mo Taco :(
Redroadrider is on a distinguished road

Redroadrider's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?
Old 09-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #16
jarondenson is on a distinguished road
jarondenson's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in the 7th injector kit if you will separate?