Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New

Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
StormTroopinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
StormTroopinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New

If anyone lives in Southern California and has a 05-11 Tacoma Double cab I have an extra set of Smittybilt Sure-step Black Nerf bars Brand New in box for sale.

Brand New! I opened the box to look at the bars once and noticed I got the wrong kind. So I am selling a brand new set of Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf bars for a 2005 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double cab for $130 obo. They run for $200 and up on the internet especially with tax and shipping. Feel free to do some research if needed.
Please call 909-900-0034 if interested. Thanks for looking!

Features

* Sure-Step Nerf Bars are the perfect addition to your rig
* Custom crafted from durable steel tubing
* Sturdy step pads are solidly secured by 5 pins—no exposed metal
* Custom steel brackets ensure a “no-bounce” fit
* Available in a variety of finishes
* Backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome
* 5-year warranty on powder coat
* Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless

Description

Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars grant the no-slip step you need to climb into your rig safely. Whether your boots are covered in mud or there’s a monsoon heading straight for town, these stainless nerf bars get you up and in your cab safely.

Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf bars are custom crafted for your Jeep, truck or SUV. Wrought from steel tubing, these bars are tough. And, their sturdy step pads are solidly secured with no exposed metal to rot and rust.

What’s more, Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars boast custom steel brackets that ensure a “no-bounce” fit. And, these nerf bars are available in a variety of finishes. 3-year warranty on chrome, 5-year warranty on powder coat, and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Attached Thumbnails
05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New-photo-1.jpg   05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New-photo-2.jpg   05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New-photo-4.jpg   05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New-smittybilt_sure_step_nerf_bars_cut_black_powedercoat_related.jpg   05-11 Tacoma Smittybilt Sure-Step Nerf Bars Black Brand New-smittybilt_sure_step_nerf_bars_installed_black_related.jpg  

Old 11-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
What would shipping be to 00918? Puerto Rico?

Products Discussed in this Thread