Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking For Rear Bumper ( New England area)

Old 11-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looking For Rear Bumper ( New England area)

Yeah..I backed into a pole @ Autozone.....Ok go ahead get the laughter out of your system......( night and the pole was black)

Looking for a Rear bumper..anyone in the New England have or know of a salvage truck with one...

Or any one replace theirs ??

PM Me , let me know...Thanks
Old 11-25-2010, 06:06 AM   #3

I'm looking for the complete skin ( all visible stuff) i dont think the renforcment part was damged..just the outer shell ( chrome) and plastic parts.

What are you asking for it ?

My truck is an SR5 w/o the tow package.

can anyone chime in and tell me what the difference is in bumpers ?
Old 11-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtrdguy View Post
I'm looking for the complete skin ( all visible stuff) i dont think the renforcment part was damged..just the outer shell ( chrome) and plastic parts.

The differences between what, the tow package and non tow package? The only difference in the skin is the pastic pieces that cover the bolts at the step in front of the license plate. The supports are different for those with the tow package but if you're not replacing them, it shouldn't be an issue. Not sure where you're from but there are lots of salvage yards around also, there's a good one in Millis, Millis Used Auto Parts.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You can also get a brand new black bumper skin from Toyota Parts Barn for under $200 shipped.

See info in post 20 of this thread.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #6

I'm in western Ma..near Ct but work in Boston, I cant seam to find one at any of the places I called. I would travel pretty much anywhere in MA , NH CT to find one....
Old 11-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
mgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
mgage10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mgage10 Send a message via Skype™ to mgage10
Quote:

I'll sell it to you for $175 plus shipping since it has all the plastics and is chrome. Shipping shouldn't be too bad. The skin does not weigh too much.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:12 AM   #8

Can you get a shipping quote to 01923?

I need to look into if it will fit on my SR5 as yours is a Sport and mine is a base model

Anyone on here can chime in if they know if it will work....??

Thanks Pete
Old 11-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #9

anyone know of any good salvage yards, I had 2 yards do a search, and they cant find ANY in all of NE. SOMEONE must know ...there are Taco's everywhere on the road...there has bound to be a crashed one.....
Old 11-28-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can you get a shipping quote to 01923?

I need to look into if it will fit on my SR5 as yours is a Sport and mine is a base model

Anyone on here can chime in if they know if it will work....??

Thanks Pete
bumpers swap out perfect... and $175 is a good deal. Sold mine locally for $200