Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2002 Tacoma Double Cax 4x4 w/ 6" Fabtech/ARB $12500

Old 11-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
walkinghispath is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Pilot
walkinghispath's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Tacoma Double Cax 4x4 w/ 6" Fabtech/ARB $12500

I have a 2002 Double Cab LTD SR5 4x4 with a 6" Fabtech lift, 315/75/16 BFG A/Ts, ARB front bumper, Front Range Off-Road rear bumper, 2" receiver hitch, Westin steps, Husky floor liners, bed extender, bed liner, drop-down hitch, and new Sun Fusion Yellow paint (same as new FJ Cruiser). I just replaced all the ball joints and an inner tie rod end. It has 122,000 miles on it. Asking $12500 in Killeen, TX. PM me with offers or for my phone number. I also have 4-crawler style rock sliders I made that I can throw in for some extra $. I just put in the bed liner and had the windshield replaced so new pics are here http://picasaweb.google.com/walkingh...kPics20100926#.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Location? Also its the v6 right?
Old 11-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
Sorry, I'm in Nolanville, TX (I updated my profile too). And it is the V6.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Might I ask, What is with the yellow? Kinda scary.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:35 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Looks like the FJ yellow
Old 11-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to call him Gr8YellerTaco. Hopefully he likes
Old 11-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #7
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
^^ :Laugh: ^^
Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Might I ask, What is with the yellow? Kinda scary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Looks like the FJ yellow
it states its sun fusion yellow as the new fj
Old 11-22-2010, 07:55 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
how did you fit that big of a tire on a stock rim????
Old 11-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
socal matt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
socal matt's Tacoma Gallery
Like the truck... but im interested in where you got that rear bumper its sick.... whats it called?
Old 11-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #11
Quote:
Nice. My other Toyota is yellow too but it came that way from the factory. I thought about matching that color when I painted the Taco but it was a bit too OMG THAT'S BRIGHT yellow. I think the FJ color turned out nice; and I never lose it in a parking lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal matt View Post
Like the truck... but im interested in where you got that rear bumper its sick.... whats it called?
The bumper is made by Front Range Off-Road. I'd sell it separate if you're interested. $350 and your stock one in trade.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #12
socal matt is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
socal matt's Tacoma Gallery
The bumper is made by Front Range Off-Road. I'd sell it separate if you're interested. $350 and your stock one in trade.[/quote]

Sent you a PM
Old 11-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #13
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on a great truck