Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Napier Sportz truck tent III... So Cal

Old 11-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steveonthebeach's Tacoma Gallery
Napier Sportz truck tent III... So Cal

Hey guys, I traded in my regular cab for a DC shortbed. And now I have this tent that is too long for my Taco. It fits the six foot bed. And im asking $150. Its only been used twice, and is in awsome condition. I would prefer local pick-up in Southern California...
Attached Thumbnails
Napier Sportz truck tent III... So Cal-photo.jpg  
Old 11-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
Igorot
Steveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteveonthebeach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

@TacoTron Yes... actually it only fits with the tailgate down..

@Gabex35.... Azusa CA.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Igorot

Sorry Gabe.. I ended up selling it on ebay...
Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #8
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
no worries man, i should have pulled the trigger on this deal.
Thanks for replying