Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - $225 OBO

Old 11-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - $225 OBO

SOLD

I have a set of 4 TRD Sport rims off of a 2003 4Runner. I bought them with the thought of cleaning them up and putting them on my truck, but decided to stay with 16" rims since I have a new set of Bridgestones on the truck.

The good:
These were bubbled up pretty bad on the inside spokes (like a lot of the TRD Sports do.), but I sanded, primed (2 coats), painted (3 coats) and clear-coated(2 coats) the spokes. It is not perfect, but at more than two feet I challenge you to find the imperfections.

The bad:
I did nothing to the surface part of the rims (I was going to Plasti-Coat them). They have marks where the weights were, rock marks and other imperfections/scuff marks. Some could probably be buffed out, but others are pretty deep (that's why I was going to Plasti-Coat).

If you are looking for show-room condition rims - keep looking. But if you are looking for a small project here you go.

Sorry to be long-winded but I wanted to be as accurate as I could so there are no surprises. Prefer local pickup but will considering shipping on your dime.

If I am off base on the $$$, feel free to shoot me a PM - you won't hurt my feelings.
Attached Thumbnails
WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - 5 OBO-hpim0283.jpg   WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - 5 OBO-hpim0278.jpg   WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - 5 OBO-hpim0279.jpg   WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - 5 OBO-hpim0280.jpg   WTS - 4 TRD Sport Rims - 5 OBO-hpim0281.jpg  

Old 11-23-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Free Bump, if you were closer I may be interested.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Alabama? My son will be coming up to Mobile end of the week. Might be able to get him to bring them that far.