Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Feeler 2010 MGM-DC 4x4 OFFROAD

Old 11-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
The_LAB is on a distinguished road
The_LAB's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD---FS: Feeler 2010 MGM-DC 4x4 OFFROAD

Hello all,
Kinda getting a feeler for possible sale vs trade-in on my Tacoma.

Magnetic Gray Metallic-graphite interior-- 2010 Double Cab 4x4 Automatic TRD Off-Road with Tow Package, JBL sound with blue-tooth, bed-mat, carpet kit and 7200miles as of todays drive in. 2 years Toyota Care

I have had the Recall and Rear springs TSB done, a LEER CAP with roof rack tracks, Avid Off Road Light Bar,
Tires 5-Goodyear Duratracs 265/275R16 Load C. I will even throw in the 4 mud flaps removed before any damage could be done to them with the clips.

Absolutely love the truck – when I bought it was 3 adults 1 car seat- 6 months later wife says she wants another one 3 adults 2 car seats makes it a tight trip. So she is pushing me to move to a Tundra crew-max.

Sticker was about $33,000, Tires $1300, Cap $1300
I know I will not recover my costs so I am thinking about $31,500, that would save somebody tax, tires, cap, light-bar with a new truck.

BLUE BOOK®*PRIVATE PARTY VALUE
Excellent
$32,365
Good
$30,865
Fair
$28,565

Southern California Corona Area

Please PM me any offers,

Thanks for looking
Lance
Old 11-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
TrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
TrevorTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i dont meen to burst your bubble, but i bought my 2010 DC SB TRD OR 2 months ago for 27500. That doesnt include the $1200 spent on my extended warranty for 100k miles.... so youll have to decide. Yes you have some addons, but your probably better off selling those seperate.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
brand new trucks go for that. KBB way over values vehicles, try using edmunds for real world pricing.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorTaco View Post
i dont meen to burst your bubble, but i bought my 2010 DC SB TRD OR 2 months ago for 27500. That doesnt include the $1200 spent on my extended warranty for 100k miles.... so youll have to decide. Yes you have some addons, but your probably better off selling those seperate.

Just my 2 cents.
Is yours a 4x4? Also in Cali it's different...we tend to pay more regardless
Old 11-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
TrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the roughTrevorTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
TrevorTaco's Tacoma Gallery
@tricoma.... It is 4x4. The dealer i bought it from had 4 2010 white 4x4 TRD OR tacomas. They also had tons of new 2011's on the floor. Im guessing they sold it for so cheap because 1. New 2011's were in stock and 2. They had to sell 3 more White 4x4 2010's. We bought the truck in Denver and we had a couple dealerships going head to head for our sale. Cnce we signed the papers... the other dealerships couldnt believe Groove toyota in Denver sold it for so cheap. Ill add that i also put $8000 down.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorTaco View Post
@tricoma.... It is 4x4. The dealer i bought it from had 4 2010 white 4x4 TRD OR tacomas. They also had tons of new 2011's on the floor. Im guessing they sold it for so cheap because 1. New 2011's were in stock and 2. They had to sell 3 more White 4x4 2010's. We bought the truck in Denver and we had a couple dealerships going head to head for our sale. Cnce we signed the papers... the other dealerships couldnt believe Groove toyota in Denver sold it for so cheap. Ill add that i also put $8000 down.
Got it...that's right. When I bought my 2010 last year they had already sold out of 09s. I got mine for invoice so I'm happy.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
Ex STi enthusiast www.iwsti.com
Aod will become famous soon enoughAod will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: B.
Aod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Is yours a 4x4? Also in Cali it's different...we tend to pay more regardless
Agreed. Your location plays a big part in it. Just saw a 2005 TRD 4x4 OR go for just under 25k where I bought my new one a few weeks ago. Out this way you could easily get that for your Tacoma. They are monsters in holding value out here.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yeah just a little overpriced. i payed 28200 after taxes for my 2011.

but also not in cali. didnt know things were priced higher there
Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #10
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
yeah just a little overpriced. i payed 28200 after taxes for my 2011.

but also not in cali. didnt know things were priced higher there
Everything is priced higher here.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
gordynor is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
gordynor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Everything is priced higher here.
It's great, isn't it!? Ugh.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Note: he said sticker price. The sticker price on my 09 was $33,000. After wheeling and dealing I only spent in the neighborhood of $26700. Heck, ya can't blame a guy for starting high now a day. Somebody is going to offer way less anyway.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
The_LAB is on a distinguished road
The_LAB's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all sold on black friday. To a tech at the dealership.

Dealer offered me 28000+, and he beat them.
And I drove off in the 2011 Tundra MGM Crewmax Rock Warrior.

The bright side I at least get to write off the sales tax on 2 cars this year that will help some..

Be safe all