Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter (2.7L)

Old 08-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
scottiem is on a distinguished road

Navy: Flight Engineer, Aircraft Mechanic
scottiem's Tacoma Gallery
New AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter (2.7L)

Have a brand new AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter (2.7L) for sale. Flow Source sent me the wrong one as I have a 4.0L. To help him out I'm keeping the filter and going to sell it for what he's charging me. $20 plus shipping and it's yours. Filter number is 31-10123. Any questions let me know, Thanks
Old 08-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
it is still in great condition. i just so happen to be in the market for it. if so how much is shipping. pics would be helpful. thanks
Old 08-06-2008, 02:39 PM   #3

It's brand new, just received it in the mail yesterday. I have the 4.0L and they mistakenly sent me the one for the 2.7L. I'll take a picture and post it later. PM me your zip and I can give you an estimate on shipping, your choice what you want to use, I think the Postal service would be the cheapest.

Scott
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Only 20 bucks for the 4.0l filter? How DId you swing that deal?
Old 08-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #5

No I paid $50 for the 4.0L filter, but instead of the headaches of sending the 2.7L filter back, he's going to ship out my 4.0L filter and charge me $20 for the 2.7L filter as I figured I can get rid of it here and help someone out who needs it for a cheap price. Below are the pictures of the 2.7L filter for those interested.
Attached Thumbnails
New AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter (2.7L)-filter.jpg   New AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter (2.7L)-filter1.jpg  
Old 08-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
I'll take it if beastlytaco doesn't take it.
If beastlytaco doesn't want it, it's yours. I figured priority shipping from the post office from me to him is around $7-$8 so it should be the same if not less to you as I'm up in Oklahoma.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #9
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well i hate to burst your bubble but i think i might be ordering it from him. sorry buddy.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #11

okay. i just didnt want ya to be all bummed out
Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
okay. i just didnt want ya to be all bummed out
what part of nc you from beastly
Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #13

really close to stanly county how bout your self
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
really close to stanly county how bout your self
surry county
Old 08-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #15

cool. you should check out the BBQ vid
Old 08-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
cool. you should check out the BBQ vid
where at?? Where exactly is Stanley county??? What big cites is it near?
Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #18

really close to concord, NC. the lowes motor speedway. not quite in concord but pretty close.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
really close to concord, NC. the lowes motor speedway. not quite in concord but pretty close.

Thats not to far from me! You ever heard of Mount Airy or Mayberr yas some call it? Home of Andy Griffith
Old 08-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #20

oh yeah. mayberry has some festival each year dont it