Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2004 GSXR 750 CUSTOM PAINT **For Sale**

Old 11-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cameron
c.coulby's Tacoma Gallery
2004 GSXR 750 CUSTOM PAINT **For Sale**

04 gsxr 750

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...84.m1586.l2649

Need to sell or trade ASAP. -26,xxx miles i think (miles are actually around 17000 it shows anywhere from 10-15 mph fast and its been on
there since almost new.)
-k&n air filter
-yoshimura full exhaust
-spike kit
-lowered
-lowered 2" windscreen
-frame sliders
-10k hid kit (lo and hi)
-has cowl and seat (cowl has a stress crack in the paint)
-professionally done custom paint job that looks like factory sticker set until you get up close to it.. has skulls
ghosted in the paint and the stripe that is on the front near the R in GSXR is painted to look like carbon fiber.
-Never been dropped
-brand new front and rear shinko advance 005 tires with new brakes on front and rear.
-flush mount turn signals in the front
-rear turn signals are made into the tail light (LED)
-has gsxr bar end with pro grip grips (i think)

text me if you want you can reach me alot faster that way but its 706-512-6612

I am selling my 04 Suzuki GSXR 750 that has custom paint factory look. All the paint is house of Kolor the blue has skulls ghosted in the paint, everything is hand painted no stickers. Ton of extras K&N, spike kit, vortec sprokets and new 520 gold chain,hid 10k kit, lowered 2" windscreen, full exhaust, yoshimura exhaust, and much more. If you have any questions just email me at cameron.coulby@gmail.com or text or call me at 706-512-6612. Interested in trades so let me know what you got.

thanks cameron.

More pics here:
http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...oncoulby/bike/
Old 11-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bike!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
c.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to beholdc.coulby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Sick bike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Nice bike!
THANKS!

maybe i can trade this bad boy off for something....
Old 11-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #5

bump
Old 11-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #6

bump lets get this thing going...
Old 11-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #7

bump
Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
Lawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Lawman's Tacoma Gallery
Serious Bump. That Bike is BAD!! If I was not neck deep in law school debt...I would take it!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawman View Post
Serious Bump. That Bike is BAD!! If I was not neck deep in law school debt...I would take it!
Thanks man
Old 11-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #10

bump
Old 11-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #11

bump
Old 11-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #12

bump
Old 11-26-2010, 03:02 PM   #13

bump
Old 11-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
I would never SURVIVE the first day==two speeds-stop and FAST. DAMN cars-they get in the way. No more bikes for me.---My wife would like me to have one--LOL
Water does not hurt as much when you hit it--plus NO speeding tickets.
19' spectra w/468ci inboard. VVAAARRROOMMMM>>>>>>>>
Old 11-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #15

bump
Old 11-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #16
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the mileage and title status on the bike?
Old 11-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
Whats the mileage and title status on the bike?
Has roughly 20,000 miles on it... Title is clean.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #18

bump
Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #19

Bump
Old 11-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #20

bump PRICE DROP!!!