Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ headlight

Old 11-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ headlight

Need a pass side headlight.

I'll take both to make things easy.
Needs to ship to Canada.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
Need a pass side headlight.

I'll take both to make things easy.
Needs to ship to Canada.
what did you do?
Old 11-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
lol nothing exciting. Happened last year. My hid kit came loose and scorched a nice brown spot on the reflector. I'm just sick of looking at it. Makes the headlights different colours.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man. I've got a passenger side headlight you can have. I was saving it for myself, but moving soon, and need to lighten the load. Now, one of the mounting tabs (bottom right corner if you're looking at the light directly) has been broken off, other than that, all other tabs are in good shape. The light otherwise has usual signs of wear, etc...

I just moved from Saanich a couple years ago, so shipping back to the island is no problem. Actually moving to Edmonton in January, then back to Victoria (hopefully) in 2012.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested. I can get you pics, etc...