Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 1st Gen. Donahoe/Icon Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 1st Gen. Donahoe/Icon UCAs

Just went Long-Travel up front and my old Mid-Travel setup is for sale.

**Updated 12/9/12**

Local Pickup Only. San Diego. I really don't want to deal with shipping.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics UCAs. $300 Cash

Icon's Link for the UCAs: They don't display the 01-04 on their website, but overall properties are still the same.
http://www.iconvehicledynamics.com/store/products.php?product=2005-%252b-Tacoma-Billet-Upper-Control-Arm-Kit

Any other questions you can reply to this thread or shoot me a PM.
Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 1st Gen. Donahoe/Icon Suspension-1209122207.jpg  

Old 11-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Do they need a rebuild? And how many miles on coilovers?

Old 11-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Do they need a rebuild? And how many miles on coilovers?
20k Tops. I've only put 30k on the truck since i've gotten it.

I was considering shipping them to Icon myself and having them rebuilt to extended travel with remote resi's. Naturally if i did the price would go up, thus the relatively low price.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much of a lift was that? They look like they are Really cranked up high?

Pic of the new LT?

Old 11-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
How much of a lift was that? They look like they are Really cranked up high?

Pic of the new LT?
They're cranked up all the way. lol. The site claims 3 inches, altho with the double cab it was more like 2 1/2 inches.

LT pics coming soon!

Old 02-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #6
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. New pics. New prices.

BTW if any Mod could move this over to the first gen sub forum that'd be grrrreat.

Old 06-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. New even lower prices.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
xx3xil3xx is on a distinguished road
xx3xil3xx's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me your number. I might have a buyer for the coilovers

Old 06-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #9
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx3xil3xx View Post
Pm me your number. I might have a buyer for the coilovers

PM'd

Old 12-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
TTT

Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #12
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Really interested in the uca's
Friday is pay day.. Hmmm...

Old 12-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
pmd on ucas

Old 12-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #14
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish i had the monies. these look so sick

Old 12-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
Final Lap is a jewel in the roughFinal Lap is a jewel in the roughFinal Lap is a jewel in the rough
Final Lap's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it, when are you available for pickup? PM me your contact info.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:07 PM   #16
General Calamari

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
Everything Sold. Mods feel free to take the thread down, or whatever it is you guys do with these types of threads...

Closed Thread