Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED 2010/2011 JBL FACTORY Stereo Tacoma

Old 11-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
You gotta love your brother inlaw!
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

Name: Jim
Huskerjim's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED 2010/2011 JBL FACTORY Stereo Tacoma

PM me

NOT NEEDED ******* won't work
Old 11-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Just know that a JBL stereo will not work in a non JBL truck.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Just know that a JBL stereo will not work in a non JBL truck.
Serious? Can I buy new connections and plugs and make it work?
Old 11-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No. The JBL trucks have a separate amp that powers the sub and door speakers. You will need the amp, sub and all the wiring. There is no other real difference over the non JBL units anyway.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No. The JBL trucks have a separate amp that powers the sub and door speakers. You will need the amp, sub and all the wiring. There is no other real difference over the non JBL units anyway.

You guys are on this site are life savors!!! thanks

Now I need help to get a real good system with NAV any suggestions and pics price not a factor
Old 11-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskerjim View Post
You guys are on this site are life savors!!! thanks

Now I need help to get a real good system with NAV any suggestions and pics price not a factor
Search the audio video forum. Price depends on what you want.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
mhenson327 is on a distinguished road
mhenson327's Tacoma Gallery
ya but almost all people selling the jbl system sell the amp with it and then just go to wallmart and buy a amp kit for 20bucks and it will work fine...m=not like its a high powered system but will sound pretty good.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
someone here is selling everything.im too lazy to look
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to bump this old thread, but if you have the stereo all the speakers,sub and amp is that all you need? or did they change the harness as well?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Sorry to bump this old thread, but if you have the stereo all the speakers,sub and amp is that all you need? or did they change the harness as well?
Harness is different since the whole system uses an external amp.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #11
Hmmm is on a distinguished road
Hmmm's Tacoma Gallery
2011 JBL Stereo system

I am currently replacing the entire JBL system, speakers, head unit, sub, amp, in my 2011 Tacoma.

I have everything out and I am working on attempting to save all the wire adapters. I tried pulling the wire, but it turns into a 1 inch thick wire mess under the dash.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:31 PM   #12
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmm View Post
I am currently replacing the entire JBL system, speakers, head unit, sub, amp, in my 2011 Tacoma.

I have everything out and I am working on attempting to save all the wire adapters. I tried pulling the wire, but it turns into a 1 inch thick wire mess under the dash.
You know this thread is 4 years old right?
Old 03-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #13
Hmmm is on a distinguished road
Hmmm's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I had not noticed the post was 4 years old. However, it appears to still be relevant as I was attracted to it as so might others in my situation or to others wanting to install the JBL into their tacoma. This isn't just a craigslist site merely for buying/selling items, but a forum. That is how I discovered it. I was actually more interested in wiring transfer from the JBL harnesses to an Alpine harness. Not sure what I will do with the entire JBL system. Perhaps CL!

Is it possible for the original poster remove the posting if they are annoyed at receiving additional posts to their thread? I am not sure being a newbie. Any way thanks for your attention regardless of the sarcasm attached to it!