Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PRO COMP 1079'S 17X9 SUPER CHEAP!!!!

Old 11-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
PRO COMP 1079'S 17X9 SUPER CHEAP!!!!

SOLD!!!!

Old 11-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Wow good price. Any pics on the truck? Might help them sell faster.

GLWS.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Vegas H.R Robber is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Vegas H.R Robber's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested!
Still for sale?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
tosaw is on a distinguished road
tosaw's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't you get my PM?

I guess it didn't go thru. If the sale doesn't work out please contact me.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sorry everyone I havent been on here for a day or two. all pms responded to. thaks for looking
Old 11-28-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
to the op, i love the " i understand the jeep thing thats why i drive a toyota" hahahahahahahaha that needs to be a bumper sticker on my truck

Old 11-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #7

it is a sticker on the back of my truck i get alot of dirty looks and laughs from jeep owners the ones that get mad know its the truth haha
Old 11-30-2010, 07:33 PM   #9

as of right now yes
Old 11-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
lol you making a road trip to socal anytime soon??
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
lol you making a road trip to socal anytime soon??
I wish I want these gone
BUMP
Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #13

awaiting payment from tosaw. Thanks for all the interest gentleman