Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood

Old 11-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #21
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I'll just sell my current one off to someone on hear probably...Theres gotta be some in AZ with a SWB who wants a scooped hood. I like the looks of the Carbon Fiber more

me
me
me
me
Old 11-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #22
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
dam why couldnt you have a white truck..lol.. for those asking, i had cf hoods on my magnum and civic and only added hood pins after almost a year for looks to my civic and my magnum never added them and im on the freeways every day doing 75+.great deal here and this is on my mod list as these hoods look great on white trucks..
Old 11-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #23
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
dam why couldnt you have a white truck..lol.. for those asking, i had cf hoods on my magnum and civic and only added hood pins after almost a year for looks to my civic and my magnum never added them and im on the freeways every day doing 75+.great deal here and this is on my mod list as these hoods look great on white..

Good Deal on a GREAT hood - BUMP
Old 11-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #24
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Thank you

Yes this definitely gives the taco an aggressive look and the weight difference is very noticeable. I have gotten lots of messages about the hood, whoever will offer the best trade price will take it. I want to get this traded before the christmas holidays.

Great chance to get a hood for a fraction of the original cost!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:51 PM   #25
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-03-2010, 09:07 AM   #26

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #27

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #28

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #29

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #30
Jm1hawk will become famous soon enoughJm1hawk will become famous soon enough
Name: Jamie
Jm1hawk's Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade u a black hood for carbon fiber
Old 12-12-2010, 11:41 PM   #31

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm1hawk View Post
Ill trade u a black hood for carbon fiber
Sure if you paint it silver haha
Old 12-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #32

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bump, i have a money trade setup for the first week of January, however first come first serve!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:16 PM   #33

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
bumpp
Old 12-17-2010, 03:03 AM   #34
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
just sell it to me...
Old 12-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #35

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
^^ haha sorry I need a hood to replace this if I am getting rid of it! (and it needs a scoop )
Old 12-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #36

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I should mention that my cf hood has an actual functional vent, not blocked
Old 01-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #37

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD
Old 11-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
lebron james is on a distinguished road
lebron james's Tacoma Gallery
do u still have hood with scoop for sale and will pay this month
Old 11-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #39
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
SOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron james View Post
do u still have hood with scoop for sale and will pay this month
That was back in 2011.