Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood

Old 11-27-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood

SOLD

Only looking for silver SCOOP hood for trade. The fitment on mine is great, I would give it a 9.5/10 compared to oem. This hood is about $500+shipping online, so I would be looking for a trade + some cash.

If no interest not a big deal, eventually will be painted silver.. but it will be a waste for anyone that was looking for a cf scoop hood. Here are some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler:  Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood-truck.jpg   Feeler:  Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood-truck2.jpg   Feeler:  Trade my Carbon Fiber Scoop hood, for your silver Scoop hood-truck3.jpg  
Old 11-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
What about an xrunner scooped hood?......
Old 11-27-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever consider a black one granted you have the CF
Old 11-27-2010, 02:55 AM   #4
Nick_c10 is on a distinguished road
Nick_c10's Tacoma Gallery
Are those stock headlights?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
San diego

Not stock headlights. Aftermarket blackedout headlights
Old 11-28-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
interested..I live in Temecula, hmmm
Old 11-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Are you using hood pins or the stock latch?
Old 11-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you money are you wanting to get with the trade?
Old 11-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #9

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
I dont use hood pins, the latch works great just like OEM, barely any rattling on freeway. .I have the oem bump stops installed and rubber liners.

Looking for $175 + like new condition scooped hood. My CF one is in like new condition, I wax/polish it once every 3 weeks to protect it as much as possible
Old 11-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #10

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Right now I have an offer for the trade plus cash for January... Unless I find someone else that will do the same deal or better (stock silver hood + $175obo), this hood will be sold in January.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
what brand is the hood and where do you buy it?
Old 11-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
what brand is the hood and where do you buy it?
x2...I'd like to buy one and swap it with my SWB Scooped hood
Old 11-28-2010, 08:54 PM   #13
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2...I'd like to buy one and swap it with my SWB Scooped hood
i love the look of the scooped hood. haha i will eventually want to buy one. then wait til i have the money to get it colormatched.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i love the look of the scooped hood. haha i will eventually want to buy one. then wait til i have the money to get it colormatched.
I'll just sell my current one off to someone on hear probably...Theres gotta be some in AZ with a SWB who wants a scooped hood. I like the looks of the Carbon Fiber more
Old 11-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll just sell my current one off to someone on hear probably...Theres gotta be some in AZ with a SWB who wants a scooped hood. I like the looks of the Carbon Fiber more
im not trying to be a street racer, i just liked the hood scoops and reg cabs dont come with them.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #16

Quote:
im not trying to be a street racer, i just liked the hood scoops and reg cabs dont come with them.
It'd look tough for sure
Old 11-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It'd look tough for sure
haha yeah. are hood pins necessary if you dont go fast? hahaha
Old 11-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #18

Quote:
haha yeah. are hood pins necessary if you dont go fast? hahaha
i'm sure they are

There's no latch hahaha
Old 11-28-2010, 09:10 PM   #19

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Hood can be found here:
http://www.extremedimensions.com/11092.html
retails for $699

So I think I am not asking for too much (175) plus the stock scoop hood
Old 11-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #20

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
The CF hood has a latch just like OEM, that is just as sturdy. I have gone on free way at 90 with no problems at all.. The hood seems to be an exact mold of the scooped hood. All etched engravings on the hood are in the CF one just like Toyotas