Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TRD Etched Exhaust tip

Old 11-27-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Etched Exhaust tip

Looking for one of these:

Old 11-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know i'm not likely to find one of these, but i'm bumping anyway
Old 12-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
how must are you looking to pay? my buddy has one he might be willing to part with
Old 12-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
LynHad is on a distinguished road
LynHad's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Exhaust Tip

Here you go.
$40.25 doesn't sound like too bad of a deal.

http://toyotapartspeople.com/searchp...ce+Exhaust+Tip
Old 12-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #6
Resident MMA Fanatic

+rep for Lynhad! thanks so much!
Old 12-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynHad View Post
Here you go.

I've been looking for this for weeks. Thank you!
Old 12-24-2010, 03:53 AM   #8
Lawdog2010 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Sergeant
Name: Brian
Lawdog2010's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed that tip/exhaust is for an FJ Cruiser... Is that the same diameter as the tacoma exhaust? When I go on the parts sites, I can't find a TRD tip for a Tacoma without buying the whole exhaust system.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynHad View Post
Here you go.

Ouch $40 bucks for a tip? Check junk yards and body shops. I got mine at a body shop for $5, and I know there are more here in this small town.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
Resident MMA Fanatic

I called and they don't ship to Canada. Can anyone in the states order this for me and ship to to me? Perhaps a few extra dollars for your trouble?
Old 01-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #12
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
tip

I know this is a real heavy trust thing but one of us here in the US could get it and send it your way... Just saying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
I called and they don't ship to Canada. Can anyone in the states order this for me and ship to to me? Perhaps a few extra dollars for your trouble?
Old 01-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #13
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

tip

Sorry... Ill do it if you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggytundra View Post
I know this is a real heavy trust thing but one of us here in the US could get it and send it your way... Just saying....
Old 01-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #14

tip

Not the same but maybe a good alternative....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-T...Q5fAccessories
Old 01-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #15
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post

SlimDoggie,

I'm willing to help you out if you pony up the coin. I have already ordered one and it's on it's way. I'll chime in once I get it and if it's a good fit, I'll let you know. Like I said, I'm willing to ship it out to you.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #16
2000fun is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
2000fun's Tacoma Gallery
Does it fit?

Anxious to read if the tip does fit?

Muy Grande I have a 2000 Prerunner and am looking for this exhaust tip.

Looking forward to your reply on whether or not this tip for the FJ will fit our 1st generation Tacomas!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:19 PM   #17
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bought for 2nd gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000fun View Post
Anxious to read if the tip does fit?

Muy Grande I have a 2000 Prerunner and am looking for this exhaust tip.

Looking forward to your reply on whether or not this tip for the FJ will fit our 1st generation Tacomas!
Don't have a first gen. but if you send me the diameter of the plain exhaust tip I'm sure we can figure it out.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:43 AM   #18
2000fun is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
2000fun's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust diameter is 2.25 on first generations
Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #19

Do Not Buy the Tip!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY THE TIP FROM THE POSTED WEBSITE!!!!!!

Ok first off I want to sound the ALARMS!!!!!! I received the exhaust tip today only to be disappointed. I knew it was to good to be true!

Do not order this exhaust tip from these guys!!!!!!!

100% False Ad.

First off, the link is for ToyotaPartsPeople.

1. The actual order is filled by Toyota of Puyallup, Inc. out of Washington State. No where does my order say ToyotaPartsPeople (the website I ordered from).

2. In the description on the invoice is part # PT18A-60090 and says something like replaces PTS18-60060 (which is what is the description for the TRD etched tip). So it looks like they pulled a switch-o-roo on me here.

3. I went back to the website just to confirm the description and the pics for a TRD etched exhaust tip and it's still up and running. No where did it say it would be a generic exhaust tip that bolts on.

I will be calling them tomorrow morning to get my money back. (They better not try to pull the 20% re-stocking fee bullshit on me like it says on their invoice because thats bull and they better pay for return shipping.)

Hope this helps anyone that was on the fence on this......I waited a week only to get disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ma d:
Old 01-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #20
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
DO NOT BUY THE TIP FROM THE POSTED WEBSITE!!!!!!

Ok first off I want to sound the ALARMS!!!!!! I received the exhaust tip today only to be disappointed. I knew it was to good to be true!

Do not order this exhaust tip from these guys!!!!!!!

100% False Ad.

First off, the link is for ToyotaPartsPeople.

1. The actual order is filled by Toyota of Puyallup, Inc. out of Washington State. No where does my order say ToyotaPartsPeople (the website I ordered from).

2. In the description on the invoice is part # PT18A-60090 and says something like replaces PTS18-60060 (which is what is the description for the TRD etched tip). So it looks like they pulled a switch-o-roo on me here.

3. I went back to the website just to confirm the description and the pics for a TRD etched exhaust tip and it's still up and running. No where did it say it would be a generic exhaust tip that bolts on.

I will be calling them tomorrow morning to get my money back. (They better not try to pull the 20% re-stocking fee bullshit on me like it says on their invoice because thats bull and they better pay for return shipping.)

Hope this helps anyone that was on the fence on this......I waited a week only to get disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ma d:
Under about me on the website:

This site is owned and operated by Toyota of Puyallup:
River Road
Puyallup, WA 98371

Sucks about the non-etched tip though.