1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Misc. 2nd Gen Stuff - Suspension, Grille, etc.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jandrews, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Nov 27, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    jandrews

jandrews [OP] Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Okie dokie, here's the deal: I have a bunch of stock parts that have come off my truck during various mods. I live in an apartment and have nowhere to store it. Closet/living room are getting a bit cluttered, looking to get rid of this stuff.

HERE'S THE DEAL: I have set prices on these items for forms sake, but I'm pretty flexible and most of this stuff is really OBO, so PM me and we'll talk. However, please make serious offers only. I know roughly what market rate is for this stuff, and retarded offers will not get a reply.

Mounting hardware not included for any items. I lost some of it while swapping in the good stuff. I will find *what I can* and send it along with the appropriate items. However, no guarantees, so assume mounting hardware is *not* included.

That said, have at:

2nd Gen TRD Offroad Coilovers/Shocks

Stock front coilovers and rear shocks for 2nd Gen TRD Offroad trucks. These came off the truck at ~8000 miles, and were offroaded once. Still in excellent shape, looking for $100 + shipping. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR MOUNTING HARDWARE. I do not know where the stock mounting hardware is - it got lost somewhere in the shuffle of my suspension swap.

I ALSO HAVE STOCK UCAs...SEE BELOW.

[​IMG]

2nd Gen 2009+ Chrome Grille - SALE PENDING

In mint condition. Will fit any 2nd gen, argent colored crossbars as implemented on TRD packages 2009 and 2010. Looking for $60 + shipping.
    YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR MOUNTING HARDWARE.

[​IMG]

2nd Gen Stock UCAs, Antenna, Swaybar

Stock UCAs, Stock Antenna, Stock Swaybar.
    YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR MOUNTING HARDWARE.

UCAs: $50 + Shipping
    Antenna: Make me an offer + shipping.
    Swaybar: Make me an offer + shipping.

[​IMG]

2. Nov 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM
    Skunkman

Skunkman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    I will take the grill, shipping to 13030 , Thank you.

3. Nov 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Just FYI guys:

- Items will ship UPS.
    - Shipping quotes will be gotten as fast as I can reasonably do so...be prepared to wait 48 to 72 hours for a shipping quote because I have a day job.
    - When requesting shipping quotes, please tell me what kind of shipping you want...next day, ground, 2-day, etc.
    - I'm not fucking with international shipping. US addresses only please. I will ship to AK and HI, but be prepared for a larger shipping quote because apparently UPS hates you guys.

Thanks.

4. Nov 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    Sale pending on grille. Will notify other interested parties if it falls through according to order I received requests, first come first serve.

Will get shipping quotes to people who have PM'd me as soon as I can.

Products Discussed in

To Top