Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: USASPEC PA15-TOY

Old 11-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
FS: USASPEC PA15-TOY

For sale is my extremely gently, barely used USASPEC PA15-TOY Ipod interface adapter. It was installed behind my stock stereo, with double-sided tape, for about 3 months and rarely used. Works and looks like new, except for some of the sticker on the back that came off when I removed the double-sided tape. I cannot find the owner's manual , but I will print one off the website and send with unit. I paid $125 plus shipping. Selling for $100 plus shipping. SOLD!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: USASPEC PA15-TOY-usaspec-1.jpg   FS: USASPEC PA15-TOY-usaspec-2.jpg  
Old 11-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
G1TRD0N3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
G1TRD0N3's Tacoma Gallery
3GS Cable

I assume since it is only a couple of months old that it has the 'newer' cable that charges and works with the 3G, 3GS, etc.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think it does. I'll do some research and let you know.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:58 PM   #4

I emailed usaspec last night and did not receive a response, however, their website say it will work will all ipods and iphones. http://www.usaspec.com/page.php?PageID=6
Old 11-29-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Mr.Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Mr.Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #6
Blaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlaktak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
Blaktak's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/t...8QNb&mv_pc=301

10 bucks plus shipping... I got one and it works fine
Old 11-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaktak View Post
http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/t...8QNb&mv_pc=301

10 bucks plus shipping... I got one and it works fine
Sorry to thread jack, but does that work with the steering wheel controls? Decent audio quality?