Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

JBA Stainless Cat-Forward Headers 2nd Gen.

Old 11-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
FS: JBA Stainless Cat-Forward Headers 2nd Gen.

Hello all. Just listed these on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=200548463866

They're for 2nd Gen V-6's (2005-2011, 4.0L 1GFRE), also fit some FJ's, I believe.

Starting bid is $295 and BuyItNow is $325 with free shipping. I'm really hoping to net about $300, which looks like a pretty good deal. I got these a while back but never had the chance to install them. Now I've promised my wife some stuff for our annaversary, but I've also started grad school so I have no money. Time to liquidate. Hopefully this is the only truck item that will have to go.

Feel free to ask questions, PM or post. Suggestions are welcome. I don't come on here too much any more (grad school), but I'll do my best to check in.
Attached Thumbnails
JBA Stainless Cat-Forward Headers 2nd Gen.-headers3.jpg   JBA Stainless Cat-Forward Headers 2nd Gen.-headers2.jpg  
Old 11-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #3

sold!

thanks!
Old 11-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
Congrats on the sale!
Old 11-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
that was fast lol
Old 11-29-2010, 07:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
that was fast lol
i know. probably means i sold 'em too cheap!

nah, works out good for novanut, and my wife will get her stuff too. i'm the only one who misses out.

now i've gotta unload some whitewater gear...
Old 11-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbocker View Post
i know. probably means i sold 'em too cheap!

nah, works out good for novanut, and my wife will get her stuff too. i'm the only one who misses out.

now i've gotta unload some whitewater gear...
well shit, from one married man to another, if the wifes happy, your happy