Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX

Old 11-28-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
lmbbuilders is on a distinguished road
lmbbuilders's Tacoma Gallery
SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX FOR SALE OR TRADE..PRICE REDUCED!!

2007 x-sp Tundra crewmax with 42200 miles. The truck is in Mint condition inside and out!!! Non-smoker!!! Garage Kept!!! No dings, dents or scratches!!! The seats are in showroom condition.
  • 5.7L Engine
  • TRD Supercharger (Factory installed)
  • TRD Cold Air intake (Factory installed)
  • TRD True Dual Exhaust (Factory installed)
  • CST spindles
  • ICON Coil Overs
  • ICON 2.5 Rear Shocks
  • 22" Chrome wheels
  • 35" Toyo Open Country M/T 35/12.50/22
  • Leather interior
  • LED Interior lighting
  • OEM Fender Flares
  • Carbon Fiber dash/door panels
  • Towing mirrors
  • Towing package
  • Fog lights
  • Dash mounted Tom Tom Navigation
The lift, tires and wheels was installed about 2000 miles ago. The truck and factory installed items are still under warranty. Truck is immaculate!!! MUST SEE!! I have all reciepts with prices and dates. Over 16k in extras...Call/text for more information 225-802-3992.

$32,000 FIRM... Willing to help with taxes for a fast sale... Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3043.jpg   SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3354-1.jpg  
Old 11-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
Here are a couple of pictures. I have more on the ebay listing. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3337.jpg   SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3350.jpg   SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3354-1.jpg   SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3037.jpg   SUPERCHARGED & LIFTED TUNDRA CREWMAX-img_3044.jpg  

Old 11-28-2010, 12:26 PM   #6
Luke 8272...I'm from Lutcher...about 30 minutes north of Thibodaux.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
around town...about 14...14.5 mpg...also depends on how I drive it. It was getting better, but I took off the bed cover.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
sick truck. too bad your far away....
Old 11-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Damn! Is it a 2wd?
i hope not.that would kill a great looking truck
Old 11-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Id assume its 2WD, cause of the spindle lift. Unless Tundra spindles are designed differently than ours and allow spindle lift for 4x4s.
wowo that sucks if its 2wd. you always have to wonder why someone is so quick to sell something that dropped some decant money in to it.(2000 miles on new lift). maybe it rides like shit or 5 mpg.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Id assume its 2WD, cause of the spindle lift. Unless Tundra spindles are designed differently than ours and allow spindle lift for 4x4s.
i seriously doubt it unless the spindles have gears in them like on the H1s

Old 11-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
that is one bad ass tundra,minus the blingy wheels.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
that is one bad ass tundra,minus the blingy wheels.
x2
22s?! on a truck? have u ever taken it offroading or is it a mall crawler?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I heard it runs 0-60 in 4.4 with the supercharger on the 5.7. DAMN
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
yeah I heard it runs 0-60 in 4.4 with the supercharger on the 5.7. DAMN
damn thats fast haha
Old 11-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #17
Thanks for the comments...as far as the fella wondering why...My wife's pregnant with our 3rd child...only reason im selling it...
The truck is 2wd...Had 4x4 also..never taken any of them offroad...not my thing.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:28 PM   #18
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish is was a 4x4 with 18s at max but damn thats still a badass tundra
Old 11-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #19
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmbbuilders View Post
Thanks for the comments...as far as the fella wondering why...My wife's pregnant with our 3rd child...only reason im selling it...
The truck is 2wd...Had 4x4 also..never taken any of them offroad...not my thing.
but you said you would trade for a tacoma? the tundra would have much more room than a tacoma.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
Im down sizing so my wife can get a bigger car...I just go to work and back. She has the kids 95% of the time.