Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 Alpine Amps

Old 11-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
2 Alpine Amps

I have for sale 2 Alpine Brand Amps. Both of these are great and fully functional. I'm currently running the F250 (I bought 2) with my stereo setup and have never had a problem. If you know your audio stuff, you know what you are getting.

1. Alpine MRP-T130 2/1 Channel Amp - $55.00 Shipped (US)

Specs:
2-Channel
Bridgable
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 65W x 2
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 50W x 2

Width - 9 in.
Depth - 6.75 in.
Height - 2.25 in.

Used to power my sub for a while until I upgraded to it's bigger brother Alpine MRP-M450.

2. Alpine MRP-F250 4 Channel Amp - $100.00 Shipped (US)

Specs:
4-Channel
Bridgable
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 50W x 4
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 40W x 4

Width - 9.25 in.
Depth - 9.5 in.
Height - 2.38 in.

Currently have another one running my 6.5 Image Dynamic Components, excellent amp.
Attached Thumbnails
2 Alpine Amps-mrp-t130-face.jpg   2 Alpine Amps-mrp-t130-s1.jpg   2 Alpine Amps-mrp-f250-face-1.jpg   2 Alpine Amps-mrp-f250-s1.jpg   2 Alpine Amps-mrp-f250-s2.jpg  

Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the time for installs like I used to and didn't need to start buying presents for OTHER people, I would probably jump on this
Old 12-01-2010, 02:21 AM   #4
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on f250 pm sent wait can i use this on a subwoofer? will it have enough juice to make it sound nice?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Amp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
Dibs on f250 pm sent wait can i use this on a subwoofer? will it have enough juice to make it sound nice?

It's bridgeable so I don't see why not.......although you can also look into the Mono Alpine Amp that another member is selling on here for $200. That would be excellent for your Subs.

I would really use this one to power your components.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
If I had the time for installs like I used to and didn't need to start buying presents for OTHER people, I would probably jump on this

I'm sure you'll get some christmas money.......so if these are still around........then be my quest and jump on THIS!!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #7
81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed81shark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
It's bridgeable so I don't see why not.......although you can also look into the Mono Alpine Amp that another member is selling on here for $200. That would be excellent for your Subs.

I would really use this one to power your components.

agreed. The F250 is a nice amp, and is brigeable down to two channels, but it's really built to run components.

i had one of these in my truck for couple of years. nice little amp. sold it here pretty quick.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #9
Zork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to allZork is a name known to all
Zork's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm tempting....how old is the MRP-F250? why you selling?
Old 01-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
hmmm tempting....how old is the MRP-F250? why you selling?
I bought the MRP-250 from Best Buy about 3/4 years ago, the one in the pics is a replacement under warranty directly from Alpine for the original one I had bought. I'm selling because its been sitting in the same box in my garage now for a few years. I never installed it.