Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 4 Wet Okole charcoal head rest covers

Old 11-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4 Wet Okole charcoal head rest covers

WO sent me the wrong color head rest covers so I have 4 head rest covers to sell. They are 100% brand new so make a fair offer and they're yours... Willing to split or sell individually.

Only the charcoal (grey) head rest covers are for sale. Photos show 2 installed (for effect ) and 2 sitting on my work bench in the basement. They are new/unused and have nothing wrong with them.