Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2 sets of BFG tires

Old 11-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
2 sets of BFG tires

For sale is a set of BFG Mud Terrains 285/70/17 load range D 33% tread left. Great full size spare $20 each I just need them out of my house.

BFG long trails 225/75/15 are SOLD

Old 11-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
For sale is a set of BFG Mud Terrains 285/70/17 load range D 33% tread left. Great full size spare $50 OBO each or $160.00 for the set

I also have BFG long trails in 225/75/15 95% tread left, pretty much new only have 6k miles on them asking $60 OBO each or $200.00 for the set

Bump
Old 12-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpleitez View Post
Bumpage!
Old 12-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #5
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
willing to ship?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, for non specialized items like tires, try craigslist. Ive always had better luck selling off there
Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 PM   #7
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
how long does 30% last? and is that a chunk missing out the tire on the first picture???
Old 12-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
FYI, for non specialized items like tires, try craigslist. Ive always had better luck selling off there
Thanks Manny ....When r we gonna see you on a trail again buddy? Ever?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
how long does 30% last? and is that a chunk missing out the tire on the first picture???
I guess depends how much you drive to answer the first question. The second question answer is yes 2 I beleive don't have any chunks missing and 2 of them have a chunk or 2 missing.....sorry but I put them to good use
Old 12-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #10
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Gosh i want these tires. but i dont have to have a blow out on the freeway. makes me nerveous
Old 12-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
willing to ship?
yeah i'm willing to ship at buyers expense....I have one person interested that's local if it falls through I'll let you know ....thanks
Old 12-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #12
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on the mud tires? Not gonna buy but would like to know miles
Old 12-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #13
gonna have to check

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
how many miles on the mud tires? Not gonna buy but would like to know miles
I will check and get back to you can't remember when I got the m on but the receipt should tell me.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #15
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Yo I need a spare for my 4runner. How far is Valencia from San Clemente?
Old 02-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #16
Far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Yo I need a spare for my 4runner. How far is Valencia from San Clemente?

far.... if I go that way soon I'll let you know. I'm going to the motorcross dirt bike event in san diego on the 18th of feb.