Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS Horns

Old 11-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
WTS Horns

One of our waterjet operators misread a work order and cut about 10 of the coveted horns emblems. I need to cover the cost of the labor and machine hours used so I need to get rid of them. They are for 2nd gen tacos and come with all the mounting hardware needed for installation. They come unfinished and will need to be painted or finished to your taste (they look pretty badass chromed, if you can find a good local chrome shop).

They require a bit more grinding than regular emblems but I'll let them go for the cost of my stock emblems. So 55+10 for shipping gets you an emblem. I still have to do the grinding work and mount the hardware but they should be ready for shipment next week. Since quantities are very limited, they will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

You can pm me with any questions or ordering info. I will post the item on my website later tonight where you can order them that way also. (www.metalmiller.com) The item will be removed once the emblems have been sold.

Old 11-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
1st is on a distinguished road
Name: John
1st's Tacoma Gallery
I will take one... sold
Old 11-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
dont you hvae to go through toyota for permission to sell these like the other guy? just wondering
Old 11-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
dont you hvae to go through toyota for permission to sell these like the other guy? just wondering
Who cares........do you want one or not! I doubt Mr. Toyoda will try to snatch it off your truck if he sees one.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
i also have some flame decals to go with that
Old 11-29-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Who cares........do you want one or not! I doubt Mr. Toyoda will try to snatch it off your truck if he sees one.
true but i was just wondering thats all
Old 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #10
Turtleman000 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Turtleman000's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you an email at your company email address to secure one.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
true but i was just wondering thats all
Well I wonder what happened to that other guy. I know he was selling them over at Customtacos about 2 yrs ago and then he said Toyota asked him to stop making them. Don't know the whole story but that's what I remember.

Could it be that MetalMiller is the same person from 2 years ago?
Old 11-29-2010, 02:43 PM   #12
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Haha, I am not the other fellow that was making these before. I make custom emblems and was toying around with the design for fun on some of my friends trucks. I will not be mass producing these by any means and just want to cover my costs for the machine time. I wish I could mass produce these things, but certainly dont want to step on any toes.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #13
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Paypal sent.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
will paypal now if one is available.
RCL
Old 11-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take 1
Old 11-29-2010, 03:08 PM   #16
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Any left? I would like to buy one please
Old 11-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #17

Just shoot me a pm if interested.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #18

I have a few left... you can order through my website www.metalmiller.com. I'll take it down once they have all been sold.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #19
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Paid by paypal.
Many thanks,
RCL