Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Landcruiser TOYOTA emblem

Old 11-29-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Landcruiser TOYOTA emblem

So I was going to satoshi my truck and I got 2 Land Cruiser Emblems but then decided I did not want to. If any one wants to buy these they are off the older style cruisers. The others have nothing done to them and are ready to be sanded and epoxied. I also have tons of the mounting screws, I used these screws to mount my toyota logo on my truck by just cutting them in half and epoxy the back of the logo the drill out for the screw.

Here is a picture of the one I sanded and epoxied but they all look like this

$25 each + shipping.
Currently I have 3 Left. But I can get a couple more if these blow out!
Pm me if you wanna buy.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 12-01-2010, 12:09 AM   #3
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just updated pictures to include the sizes.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
is the larger one available
Old 12-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0astie31 View Post
is the larger one available
I will double check but I think I have 2 left. I will respond in an hour or so.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
Expedition Style

So it looks like they are all sold, with 1 still pending I will update as soon as I know.