Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: HID Retrofit Projectors

Old 11-29-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Joshua
joshua32's Tacoma Gallery
FS: HID Retrofit Projectors

Traded my truck in so I am selling my HID Retrofit with FX-R Projectors, Gatling shrouds, Morimoto ballast, Phillips 85122 D2S 4300K bulbs (one tab broken but still works and plugs in fine) and another set of 6000K D2S bulbs (forget the brand name) and the relay harness. These were made by me and installed in April of last year. They were resealed with the headlight caulk(?) from Nissan and have never seen condensation. The headlights have the clear turn signal lense and are free of chips and scratches and there are not any broken tabs. These lights will fit any 2005+ Tacoma. PM me for paypal info

The output on these lights is incredible.

HEADLIGHTS ARE SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!! ~Leaving prices up for reference only
Selling price is $550 shipped or $500 picked up in Tyler, TX 75701

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
This is the same setup I want.. If I had my christmas bonus I would be all over this.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
x3
Old 11-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to part out the parts?
Old 11-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just curious if you had any night shots? Im trying to find a way to be able to afford this, haha
Old 11-29-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
joshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to beholdjoshua32 is a splendid one to behold

Added a night shot from when I was lining them up
Old 11-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be all over it if they were black.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #11

Sale pending with 05PreRunner
Old 11-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with finalizing the sale. Tyler Texas, woohoo!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
ride BMX!

Thank you 05PreRunner, you just saved me from spending the money I dont have . Hope the deal goes through.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

Old 11-29-2010, 06:45 PM   #15

SOLD!!!!! Thanks again 05PreRunner