Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?

Old 11-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Say What?
patrickockander is on a distinguished road
Army: Served as a Combat Medic with 3rd BDE 2nd ID "Stryker Brigade", now serving as a reservist/student
Name: Patrick
patrickockander's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?

I'll post a pic if anybody's interested. I think they sell for close to a grand? Am I totally off here?

I was going to upgrade my 2008 non SR5 truck before I sold it...but didn't...

This steering wheel is in perfect condition but does not include the airbag...

Looking to get a hundred for it.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested depending on pics.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #3
Say What?
Army: Served as a Combat Medic with 3rd BDE 2nd ID "Stryker Brigade", now serving as a reservist/student
Ok, no problem, heck, I'll go take some pics real quick and post it here...gimme a few mins
Old 11-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickockander View Post
Ok, no problem, heck, I'll go take some pics real quick and post it here...gimme a few mins
Old 11-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Say What?
OH YEAH...and it comes with CRUISE CONTROL! Dang non SR5's didn't come standard with it...lame.

BTW, the feel of this wheel is as if it was never used...it's kinda odd...seriously in awesome condition.
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?-imgp0113.jpg   Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?-imgp0112.jpg   Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?-imgp0111.jpg   Anybody Looking for a Leather-wrapped STEERING WHEEL with audio controls?-imgp0110.jpg  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmm. Let me check if I can get an Air bag that fits that one, since I got the regular non controls wheel. Unless someone buys from you first of course.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #8
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
same airbag different cover. You might be able to truck the cover to fit the buttons. I've researched adding these extensively, no funds at the moment with xmas coming around the corner.

Bump
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #9

I was planning on dremeling the cover, but I thought the Airbag was different. Imma check and be sure.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:34 AM   #10
chacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
chacotaco's Tacoma Gallery
The buttons seem soooo simple. I would like to get my hands on a wrecked steering wheel with buttons (like one the airbag deployed on) and see if I can reverse engineer the buttons.