1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005-2008 Pop N Lock Tailgate Lock NIB

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by patrickockander, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Nov 30, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    patrickockander

patrickockander [OP] Say What?

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    TACOMA TRD Offroad version 4x4
    Supercharged, Hood Lift-struts, Borlas, 2-tone Leather, Husky Liners, 16" Completely rewired audio system, Components front/rear, Dbl Limo Tint, 2-din JVC KWNX7000BT (DVD+GPS), TRD CAI, disabled seatbelt alarm, E3 Plugs, Halo Headlights, Tuck-in style Rain guards, dealer sticker removed, Step rail,
    I bought this for my 2008 before I traded it in for a 2010 with the backup camera...so I don't need this anymore...wish it was compatible with my camera but looks like it would require quite a bit of modding to make it work.

$50 shipped 50 states

Here's the details on it:
    (VEHICLE FIT: Toyota Tacoma 2005 - 2008 Black, ) The Pop & Lock installs in minutes and stays in place for permanent protection.  It's made of hardened steel and is available in black to match the plastic insert around the tailgate handle.

Easy at home installation.It just mounts in the recess underneath the handle and has a raised lock for convenience and an OEM factory look. The package includes the tailgate lock, 2 keys, mounting hardware and easy to read installation instructions.

Simple and effective tailgate security that is also good-looking and convenient to use. Prevent tailgate theft and it works great if you have a topper, lid or tonneau cover. Keeps your cargo safe.

IMGP0114.jpg
    IMGP0115.jpg

2. Nov 30, 2010 at 7:28 AM
    MRW

MRW Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Sunny San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB PreRunner
    See my build page!
    Nice price! I got mine for about 70 shipped..

This is a great addon to the tail gate.. feel at ease that most likely no one will attempts to pull off your tail gate, or your tail lights, or your bed extender!! BUMP

3. Dec 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM
    patrickockander

patrickockander [OP] Say What?

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    TACOMA TRD Offroad version 4x4
    Supercharged, Hood Lift-struts, Borlas, 2-tone Leather, Husky Liners, 16" Completely rewired audio system, Components front/rear, Dbl Limo Tint, 2-din JVC KWNX7000BT (DVD+GPS), TRD CAI, disabled seatbelt alarm, E3 Plugs, Halo Headlights, Tuck-in style Rain guards, dealer sticker removed, Step rail,
    Made a sweet trade for a pair of PIAA bulbs...Thanks!

GONE.

Products Discussed in

To Top