Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005 silver hood for sale ( no scoop) - $150

Old 11-30-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
2005 silver hood for sale ( no scoop) - $20

Yes, I broke down and bought a sport hood so i have my old silver one for sale.
It is basically in mint condition except for 2 small scratches that you can't see unless your a few inches away from it. I'm located in Southern california near thousand oaks.

$20 local pick up or 24 pack of beer!
Attached Thumbnails
2005 silver hood for sale ( no scoop) - 0-taco-001.jpg  
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
A bud...I know this thread is kinda old but, outta curiousity, where did you get and for how much did you get your sport hood for?
Old 01-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I found it on ebay, they paint it then ship it but it doesnt come with the insert so you gotta buy that or make one lol. color is good but in some angles of light you can see the difference in shade a little bit, especailly since the hood is brand new and my truck is an 05
Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Post a pic of ur new hood I'm sure alot of guys on Here would like 2 c it and how much $$$ did it set u back
Old 01-11-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Who? lol

Who do you mean when you say "they paint it and ship it"? lol. I found a sport hood, not painted with no inserts. All I find are those horizonal crome inserts and Im not interested in those, was wondering where would be a good place to look? Thanx
Old 01-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #6

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...ht_2401wt_1285

- thats the link on ebay i bought if from.

http://www.toyotapartsales.com/partl...layCatalogid=0

- thats the link for the scoop insert i finally bought i was going to fab one up but didnt have the time, but i only bought the scoop and put mesh in myself.

here's some pics of it

-hope that helped any of you looking for the sport hood
Attached Thumbnails
2005 silver hood for sale ( no scoop) - 0-taco-003.jpg   2005 silver hood for sale ( no scoop) - 0-taco-004.jpg  
Old 01-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #7

I think it ended up costing about 550 for all of it.

But well worth it to me it was pretty much all i wanted more into my truck, maybe look for a silver rear bumper instead of the chrome if anyone is interested
Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #8

edited price - $20 bucks for anyone that wants to pick up the hood its wrapped in plastic just sitting in my garage but i feel bad throwing it out since i know someone with a silver taco could use it..
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #9

america -

Old 09-02-2011, 10:35 AM   #10
pinkpony is on a distinguished road
pinkpony's Tacoma Gallery
i want it but local pick up is out of the question and that means no beer haha
Old 09-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #11

I can ship it for like $60 bucks i think
Old 09-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
pinkpony is on a distinguished road
pinkpony's Tacoma Gallery
let me know 77539