Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BOSE In Ear Headphones-Brand New!!

Old 11-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
vabchxrunner is on a distinguished road
vabchxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
BOSE In Ear Headphones-Brand New!!

Bose in ear headphones, brand new, never opened and still factory sealed. $70 shipped, they go for $90 at Best Buy. Great x-mas gift!!! Paypal only, shipped to the 48
Old 11-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
woah eltano. try not to shit on ppls threads. go make a new one. (trust me i know) BUMP GLWS
Old 11-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
You gotta love your brother inlaw!
Huskerjim will become famous soon enoughHuskerjim will become famous soon enough

Name: Jim
Huskerjim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post

sweet thx for looking after a fellow taco
Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
woah eltano. try not to shit on ppls threads. go make a new one. (trust me i know) BUMP GLWS
Not at all .
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #7

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabchxrunner View Post
want a cookie or doggie biscuit?
My bad , it expired last night.. sorry I edit it.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
Not at all, just letting him know that I just got it for $59, If he is an honest guy he will understand, also he will know that his price is too high and maybe he want to lower the price so he can sell it .
yeah, i understand. im just trying to give everyone equal chance. i did the same thing awhile back and thought i was helping someone out. boy was i wrong. i got a bunch of shit for it. but this is different.