Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

CL ARB bumper find in TX

Old 12-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
CL ARB bumper find in TX

Not mine.

I wish I could get this, but I want a lift and tires first.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2083832054.html
Old 12-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #2
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Have a feelin this might be a scam.......the same exact post is in the Austin CL however the location is Smithville (Bastrop County......not exactly Houston).

Oh yeah there is also a price difference for Austin of $850.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
RU55ELL is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
RU55ELL's Tacoma Gallery
Austin is pretty close. I doubt it's a scam.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU55ELL View Post
Austin is pretty close. I doubt it's a scam.
I can understand the Bastrop to Austin location but it's also posted in Houston........with a different price. I'm pretty sure it's some type of scam.

How about you be the geniune pig and let us know......
Old 12-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
lol...it's only a 50 buck difference.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #6

Doesn't matter if it's a $1.00 difference a scam is a scam! I think this guy changed the amount to so that he wouldn't be found out.

It's fairly easy to find scams, they do it all the time with newer Tacomas selling for a few grand.

I am questioning the location of the item.....Houston and Austin. It's very possible that he lives in on location and works in another or might have family. Either way if this is a real ad, it'll be a nice score for someone. I have considered it but don't want to spend $800 so close to christmas.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
at that price i doubt its a scam
Old 12-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #8
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
at that price i doubt its a scam
x2
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
probably not a scam. CL wont let you post the same post real close together, sometimes you have to change up the ad a litle bit.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #10
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
an d it cant hurt to ask him.....how can it be a scam...its not like your going to send him money to mail the bumper are you.....
\dont u call and go see then pay....idk
Old 12-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
dfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura aboutdfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura aboutdfwtaco101 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Cody
dfwtaco101's Tacoma Gallery
to all it not a scam

To All,
It's not a scam I email the guy yesterday this is what he email me back.....

"Have it sold for $825 to a guy in Houston Thurs night. If he doesn't get it I'll let you know"

S.G.Nini
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #12
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I could find one closer I would love to get one
Old 12-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
an d it cant hurt to ask him.....how can it be a scam...its not like your going to send him money to mail the bumper are you.....
\dont u call and go see then pay....idk

Well I emailed him almost immediately after seeing the posting and have yet to hear from him. But anyways, since it's been confirmed by another member, then I guess it's not a scam. I too wish he was closer. This seems like a decent deal (about $300 off).
Old 12-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #14
Tacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Tacoma675's Tacoma Gallery
I think its real, I spoke with him via email and made an offer. If he's getting $825 for the bumper more power to him. Austin is only about 2 1/2 hours away from Houston. most people in Houston will post on Dallas/San Antonio, and Austin.