Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Passenger rear mud flap ('06 Prerunner)

Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
I ain't got time to bleed
Blain has a spectacular aura aboutBlain has a spectacular aura aboutBlain has a spectacular aura about
Blain's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Passenger rear mud flap ('06 Prerunner)

I was pulling a trailer and had my truck weighed down headed to the deer lease. I went through some rough terrain and I think I hit a hole that dropped the truck, catching the mudflap, cracking it. It was then in contact with the exhaust, which melted it.

So, I'm looking for a passenger rear mud flap for a 2006 Tacoma TRD Sport (not 4x4).
Old 12-01-2010, 07:34 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
How close are you to SA
Old 12-01-2010, 07:38 AM   #3
Blain has a spectacular aura aboutBlain has a spectacular aura aboutBlain has a spectacular aura about
Blain's Tacoma Gallery
I'm about an hour to an hour and a half from SA. Depending on where you are in SA.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
NW Side of SA
Old 12-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
Blain's Tacoma Gallery
Found one, thanks.