Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Avoid order from JL audio online

Old 12-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Avoid order from JL audio online

With more holidays discount coming, and end of the year inventory push, i suspect JL audio store will go on sale again. Their store is hosted by Shopatron, not a good feedback shopping carts ordering system and very slow in shipping. Avoid if you can!

They had the Stealthbox for $559 with free shipping from Thanksgiving sale but took them forever to go though the first step - credit card processing. I called Shopatron and they told me to wait or cancel order. There's no one i can talk to about credit card validating. Frustrated! I called JL directly and the CS was very helpful in assisting me. She explained to me the store takes order then wait on nearby dealers to bid on product, but i should be contacted within 24 hours after placing order. I told her it was more than 48 hours already and my CC is still uncharged (take my money please )

She contacted Shopatron and they said it was waiting for CC approval code, my credit card company said no such thing and i never seen any $1 charge to my account. I told JL to take care of it or by the end of the day, i will cancel the order. They did and finally i saw charge went tho today.... So now what? Knock on wood, it's on step two -- "Shipping soon"...

I facebooked JL audio, and apparently there's another unhappy customer having similar problem. His order was unable to fulfill after 3 days of waiting.... WTF JL audio, your store sucks, get rid of it!!
Old 12-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
The company I used to work for made bids on orders placed on Shopatron for Shock Doctor products. I would never order anything through any website that uses Shopatron to fulfill it. It means they don't have it in stock, and are giving your CC information to the company that bids to win your order.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #3
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
Kudo to JL audio tho, got their call today about my order and they explained to me again about the bidding system, and often order won't get picked up immediately till Shop-a-dumb-tron find a dealer. Obviously, no dealer will be stocking the Stealthbox, so they picked up the order and the box is shipping out today.

hey, this facebook thing is pretty useful!!