Old 12-02-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
simmersm is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ex Air Force
simmersm's Tacoma Gallery
2010 4wd Quad Cab Tacoma Alexandria VA

SOLD!!!!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What are TRD headlights?
Old 12-02-2010, 06:10 AM   #3
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmersm View Post
Gotta get rid of the tacoma to get a real truck to pull my boat
maybe you should rephrase that....a full size truck maybe...
Old 12-02-2010, 06:19 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
maybe you should rephrase that....a full size truck maybe...
I wasn't going to say anything about that... I was just going to let him dig his own grave advertising like that on a Tacoma website
Old 12-02-2010, 06:30 AM   #5
Sorry, the smoked headlights off of the TRD Models.

Don't get me wrong, I like my Tacoma... but it is not designed for what I need it to do. I got the boat (20.5ft Bayliner) after the truck and pulling it is a little scetchy. I will be getting a bigger boat in the future so I don't want to have to buy a full size to pull this one then upgrade again to a diesel in 2 years. sorry if i stepped on peoples toes by not calling a tacoma a real truck... :-/

I am going back to a Ford F250
Old 12-02-2010, 06:33 AM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Don't get me wrong, I like my Tacoma... but it is not designed for what I need it to do. I got the boat (20.5ft Bayliner) after the truck and pulling it is a little scetchy. I will be getting a bigger boat in the future so I don't want to have to buy a full size to pull this one then upgrade again to a diesel in 2 years. sorry if i stepped on peoples toes by not calling a tacoma a real truck... :-/

Just givin you shit, obviously the Tacoma's have limitations to what they can safely tow and haul. Good luck with the sale! More importantly, good luck with going back to a Ford
Old 12-02-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
Thanks, I am sure that somebody wants a nice tacoma out there.. If I could afford to keep it and buy a nice used F250, I would but I just really don't want the payment for both
Old 12-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #8
Tacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant futureTacoma909 has a brilliant future

Name: Ryan
Tacoma909's Tacoma Gallery
My truck pulls my Bayliner smoothly. In the picture I got spacers in front. But I can understand if your getting a bigger boat. Nice truck...Good luck with your sale!
Attached Thumbnails
2010 4wd Quad Cab Tacoma Alexandria VA-2010-08-06-15.47.10.jpg  
Old 12-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #9
its not bad for short trips but I live in the Washington DC area.. always construction and traffic sucks so if you make a sharp move for traffic.. it likes to sway a bit and stopping isn't that great either..

nice truck and boat.. I will have to see if I can put one up of my two together
Attached Thumbnails
2010 4wd Quad Cab Tacoma Alexandria VA-trucknboat.jpg  
Old 12-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #10
gordynor is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
gordynor's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice, dude. I'm in the market for something like this. Can you send more pictures, maybe? I'll PM you.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
up :-(
Old 12-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have pulled my buddies 26ft intrepid center console with twin 225 mercs on it dozens of times with my 09. Granted, your not doing 80mph down the interstate and I was well over the 6,500 lb towing capacity but I have never had a problem with it. What kind of suspension setup do you have on your truck now? Only time I had an issue was at Billy Goat hole this past year. After heavy boating traffic the ramp was really slippery and I had to drop it into 4 low. Otherwise it's been smoothe sailing. I just would not want to tow it far, but for short trips I think the Tacoma is fine. IMO
Old 12-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #13
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Unless you're just getting a monster sized boat, try installing a trailer brake controller inside your truck. They make a HUGE difference. Good luck with whatever you decide. My only beef is you're getting rid of the Taco for a FORD? At least stay in the toyota family and get a Tundra. LOL
Old 12-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #14
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I just wanted to say good luck with the sale from a close neighbor.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #15
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent you a PM.
Very interested.....
Old 12-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #16
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, Haven't seen it around Alexandria...... Have fun parking that F250 in NOVA spots!
Old 12-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I think iv that truck around... I pull a 21' tunnel hull jet boat down to lake anna atleast once a month during the summer aswell as up to raystown lake or dam 4.

Goodluck with the sale, and the new truck.
Old 12-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #18
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
My only beef is you're getting rid of the Taco for a FORD? At least stay in the toyota family and get a Tundra. LOL

Agreed!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:37 AM   #19
During the summer, i hull the boat about every weekend. The intent is to get a Mastercraft X2 or a 24ft+ cabin cruiser and the little tacoma aint gonna cut it. I have billy 5100s all around and the TSB springs in the back. My boat just like to sway the truck at higher speeds.

As far as staying toyota.. nah when toyota brings out a deisel.. maybe, until then its back to the big blue oval and its over 12k lb towing capacity.

yes, I know, parking is gonna be a pain in the rear. Thats why I got the tacoma in the first place instead of a F250.. regetted it after about the 5th month. Great truck, just not what i need
Old 12-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I think iv that truck around... I pull a 21' tunnel hull jet boat down to lake anna atleast once a month during the summer aswell as up to raystown lake or dam 4.

Goodluck with the sale, and the new truck.
I think that its been in your driveway.. did you sell some trd seat covers that wouldn't fit mine?