Toytec lift for sale- in original boxes

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #1
luckytrd06 will become famous soon enough

Name: Iram
luckytrd06's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec lift for sale- in original boxes

Hello All,

I Have a toytec ultimate lift kit for sale. Bought it and really cant afford to install it at this time. I could use the money. Its for the second generation tacomas...so 05' and up. I live in the San Jose Ca area and if someone local or close buy wants it or wants to meet please let me know. I also have the upper control arms for sale too. The kit is still in its original boxes and is ready for someones truck. I am serious in that i want to sell this as soon as possible. Toytec prices online are 1,149 for the ultimate lift kit and 449 for the light racing upper control arms. I will sell them both for 1500
I will negotiate but not much. Please pm me if you are interested.
Serious buyers only please

Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?

Old 12-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
luckytrd06 will become famous soon enough

Name: Iram
luckytrd06's Tacoma Gallery
I will try to get the pic in by tomorrow. They are in the original boxes from toytec though

Old 12-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested.... Plase post pics... I live in the bay area.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im interested if you are willing to ship to Denver....ill pay shipping

Old 12-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Closed Thread